CANDLE CARE + SAFETY

Our beautiful candles are lovingly hand poured in small batches in our home in regional N.S.W. using the highest quality, non-toxic cocosoy blend wax combined with the finest fragrance oils. Follow these candle care + safety tips to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.

Please follow these safety instructions:

✧ Remove all crystals from the candle before it is lit;

✧ Always allow your candle to burn long enough for the surface wax to melt to the edge of the candle jar. This creates a ‘memory’ for the candle, ensuring an even burn and reduces the risk of tunnelling;

✧ Never move a lit candle;

✧ Ensure jar is cool and wax is solid before handling;

✧ Keep out of reach of pets and children;

✧ Place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface;

✧ Avoid exposure to drafts;

✧ Never leave a lit candle unattended;

✧ Do not burn your Jumbo candle for more than 4 hours at a time, or your Large candle for more than 2 hours at a time;

✧ Do not use the lid or water to extinguish the flame;

✧ Always trim your wick to 0.5cm (5mm) before lighting your candle (first time + every time);

✧ To ensure the protection of the surface your candle has been placed on, discontinue burning your candle once the wax is approximately 1cm (10mm) from the internal bottom of the jar (approximately 2cm from the external bottom of the jar);

✧ To remove any remaining wax from your candle jar, carefully pour boiling water in the jar (once the wax has hardened) and allow it to sit long enough for the wax to rise to the surface of the water. You may need to do this a couple of times to dislodge the wax. You can then remove the wick and melt the remaining wax in a wax melter.

Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.